What comes next?
"Once a case has been reviewed, the Behavior Assessment Team can take any of the following actions:
- Refer the case to the Dean of Students Office, if the behavior is considered a violation of the Code of Student Conduct;
- Refer the case to the dean of the college where the concern originated, if it is assessed to be a classroom management issue;
- Refer the case to University Police (UPD), if it is determined that immediate intervention is necessary;
- Develop a strategy to address the behavior, including communicating with the reporting individuals and/or personnel;
- Make recommendations with appropriate administrators, faculty, staff, or students affected by the student's behaviors. These recommendations will adhere to the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), state and federal laws, and relevant university policies and procedures; or
- Assist with coordinating a university response to disruptive students." UPPS 07.10.05